Frontend Developer (m/f/d) Payment Solutions
bis zu 80.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You have a great interest in working as a Frontend Developer?
Are you looking for a start-up atmosphere within the secure framework of a well-known company?
Then we have something for you!
Our client is a software developer that strives to make online shopping easier and more flexible with Smart Technologies and innovative minds. In an international environment with many perspectives, everyone can show their values and skills. Here, mistakes are allowed - you will only be compared with your ego from yesterday because sustainable and exceptional performance is generated through joint growth.
What is offered:
- Start-Up Spirit
- Flexible working hours and up to 80% remote work
- Collaborating with UX/UI designers within the company with the opportunity to impact the end-user experience for many people.
- Challenging assignments to further develop your knowledge by being a part of a dedicated product team
- Comprehensive training, learning opportunities, and exclusive nanodegree programs
- Annual team events, an inspiring work atmosphere, and discounts for local fitness studios
These could be your tasks:
- You will create interactive, user-engaging features
- You will design, build, test, and maintain web applications as part of a cross-functional team
- You act as a UI engineer and you create robust reusable UI components.
- You improve quality across different aspects of frontend, for example, accessibility, performance, consistency, etc.
- You work with new technologies and concepts through recommendations and evaluations
- You analyze business and design requirements through documentation and collaboration
What you have to offer:
- You are familiar with at least one modern component framework/library (Vue, React, Angular, standard web components (Stencil or Lit)
- You have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in developing
- An understanding of browser capabilities and web standards is required
- You know your way around HTTP and have experience working with REST APIs
- Responsive design is your standard, with a good understanding of layout techniques such as CSS Flex and Grid.
- Additional experiences: TypeScript, automated frontend testing, creating maintainable style architectures (Sass and CSS Custom Properties), working in design tools (Figma), and backend development (.NET)
- You are fluent in English
Are you curious? Then apply simply with your CV!