Project Engineer/ Project Manager (gn) International
70.000 - 75.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You have already gained experience as a Project Engineer or Project Manager (m/f/d)?
You have experience in plant construction and would like to develop further in this area?
Then this is the right job for you!
About the employer:
Our client is an internationally active company that specialises in the areas of industrial plant construction and mechanical engineering. The company is characterised by its many years of expertise, innovative solutions and high quality in the manufacture of plants and machines. With a global customer base the company is an established player in the industry.
What is offered:
- Stability in a global, growing family business
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A permanent employment contract in a secure, international environment
- Payment according to the collective agreement as well as special payments according to the collective agreement
- 30 days holiday
- Regular team events and an appreciative atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Structured onboarding with a personal contact person
- Individual development opportunities and further training at the company's own academy
This could be your tasks:
- You are responsible for the design of fire prevention systems, fire detection systems and gas extinguishing systems in international projects
- You are responsible for coordinating and clarifying technical issues in cooperation with customers, sales and partners as well as the internal technical departments
- You are responsible for holistic project management and support up to project handover
- You are responsible for checking and approving the working drawings and coordinating subcontractors.
- You will also support and coordinate local assembly supervision and commissioning
What you have to offer:
- A completed technical degree, e.g. in the field of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or comparable training
- Solid professional experience in plant construction and in the management of technical projects
- Initial experience in the areas of fire detection and gas extinguishing technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- A communicative nature and a structured way of working
Are you curious? Then apply to us simply with your curriculum vitae!
Are there still unanswered questions? Then simply contact Valerie by phone or WhatsApp at: 017610718405