Construction Manager (gn)
55.000 - 60.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You have ideally already gained some experience as a construction manager (m/f/d)?
You want to take on responsibility?
Do you want to supervise international construction projects and deepen your expertise?
You already live in Germany and you want to stay!
Then you've come to the right place!
About the employer:
Our client is an internationally active company specializing in the fields of industrial plant construction and mechanical engineering. The company is characterized by its many years of expertise, innovative solutions and high quality in the manufacture of systems and machines. With a global customer base, Wagner Group GmbH is an established player in the industry.
What is offered:
- Stability in a global, growing family business
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A permanent employment contract in a secure, international environment
- Payment according to the collective wage agreement as well as special payments according to the collective wage agreement
- 30 days vacation
- Regular team events and an appreciative team spirit, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Structured onboarding with a personal contact person
- Individual development opportunities and further training at the company's own academy
This could be your tasks:
- You are responsible for the continuous comparison of the execution planning with the construction site conditions
- You report deviations with regard to technical specifications such as applicable guidelines and manufacturer specifications
- You plan, control and monitor the construction processes
- You ensure a trouble-free construction process through material management and compliance with guidelines
- You also monitor the performance of subcontractors, carry out the commissioning of equipment on site and you are responsible for organizing and conducting hands-on assembly training courses
What you have to offer:
- You have completed technical training or a degree in engineering, ideally in the fields of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Initial solid professional experience as a construction manager (m/f/d) or in a similar position, ideally in plant construction
- Practical experience in managing construction sites and implementing projects in compliance with specifications, contracts with customers and economic conditions
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well as commitment, reliability and negotiation skills
Are you curious? Then apply to us simply with your curriculum vitae!
Are there still unanswered questions? Then simply contact Alice by phone or WhatsApp at: +49 176 75890589