Inhouse Transformation Manager (m/f/d)
65.000 - 80.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You have a permanent residence in Germany and a work permit?
You want to use your expertise in the technology environment profitably - both for your employer and for your own career?
You appreciate an international work environment and want to be an active part of a transformation?
You are motivated to develop your skills and strengths and exploit new potential?
Then this could be your job!
As a leading provider, our client plays a key role in shaping the telecommunications of the business world. As one of the biggest players in this sector worldwide, the company has a wide variety of initiatives, has managed to implement Working World 4.0 and offers all employees the highest possible flexibility and development opportunities. Social commitment, diversity and employee satisfaction are firmly anchored in the corporate culture.
What is offered:
- An 18-month Young Professional (m/f/d) Program that gives you the opportunity of the start of your individual career and lays the foundation for a promising future with outstanding development opportunities
- A mentor (m/f/d) of the Senior Leadership Team, who will support you in your personal and professional development
- Full flexibility through 100% remote option and flexible working hours
- Private equipment with the latest digital communication tools and devices
- Discounted participation in sports courses and various health-related offers
- Capital-forming benefits and other models for retirement provision
- Acquire company shares through global share savings plans
- Meal allowances and complimentary beverages
- You are responsible to manage complex projects in the area of transformation from start till handover to the client
- You ensure the delivery of all agreed delivery items and ensure the compliance of timeline and budget
- You take care of the initiation, structuring and planning of new projects and are responsible to monitor deadlines, degree of progress and quality
- Moreover you report to the management and ensure the communication with all departments involved
What you bring with:
- One to three years of experience in the field of project management / program management of IT projects
- Knowledge of the methods and tools of project management like GPM/IPMA, PMI or Prince2
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT architectures, current software platforms or applications in telecommunications
- Excellent communication and moderation skills, high customer orientation, team-work and social skills
- Resilience, reliability and assertiveness in a dynamic environment
- Proficient English skills, German skills are an advantage
Are you curious? Then apply easily and conveniently with or without a resume!
You have questions? Contact us by phone or WhatsApp at 015738307855 at Nadine