Berlin, Verl, Amsterdam, Tallinn
bis zu 70.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
Are you looking for a start-up atmosphere within the secure framework of a well-known company?
Then we have something for you!
Our client is a software developer that strives to make online shopping easier and more flexible with Smart Technologies and innovative minds. In an international environment with many perspectives, everyone can show their values and skills. Here, mistakes are allowed - you will only be compared with your ego from yesterday because sustainable and exceptional performance is generated through joint growth.
What is offered:
- Flexible working hours and up to 80% remote work
- Comprehensive training, learning opportunities, and exclusive nanodegree programs
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme
- International and interdisciplinary teamwork
- Annual team events
These could be your tasks:
- The process of modeling, designing, and automating credit risk assessment to prevent fraud
- Develop decision workflows and business logic on the workflow engine that forms the core of the risk decision platform in the area of e-commerce and payments
- Work in a cross-functional, and agile team
- Participate in various business analyses, from conceptualizing new functionality with stakeholders to technical solution
- Integrating third-party APIs and machine learning models designed to establish acceptance criteria and final acceptance testing
- You provide support for test automation, quality assurance, and release management
What you have to offer:
- You have a successfully earned a degree in software engineering, computer science, or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in data analysis using GraphQL and SQL
- Professional experience in software or workflow development, especially in the area of e-commerce and payment
- Good understanding of modern cloud infrastructures
- An understanding of agile software development practices and processes
- Knowledge in process modeling, for example, BPMN
- Good analytical skills and a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- You can speak English fluently
Are you curious? Then apply simply with your CV!