Team Lead (m/f/d) IT Infrastructure
bis zu 108.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You want to contribute and expand your expertise in the technical support of IT infrastructure projects?
You are up for a real challenge and want to be part of one of the largest insurance groups in the world?
You are structured and know exactly what is important in project management?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client is an internationally operating insurance company in the personal and commercial lines. The company is part of one of the largest insurance groups in the world.
What is offered:
- Flexible working hours and up to 60% remote work
- Your personal and professional development will be supported
- Christmas bonus, meal vouchers, Job tickets, parking spaces, travel allowance, Employer’s contributions (pension fund and capital-forming benefits, supplementary health insurance, occupational disability insurance)
- 31 days annual leave plus 3 days additional company leave
- Appealing employee conditions for our car insurance
- Health management and pme Family service
- Free hot and cold beverages and a weekly fruit basket
These could be your tasks:
- You deliver projects and optimize processes to meet a range of business requirements from our European branches
- Your task is to ensure proper operation and development of IT infrastructure services (platforms) according to the principles of ITIL
- Your responsibility is to lead a team of 8 to 10 people, most of whom are considered experienced professionals
- You manage activities and timelines as well as roadmaps aligned with set goals and agreed budgets
- You will be analyzing the demand for change and proposing investments suggestions for short, medium, and long term developments
What you have to offer:
- You have multiple years of work experience in a management role in the area of IT Infrastructure (Platform) Services Management and have worked as a team leader or in a similar role
- You have excellent leadership skills supported by positive interpersonal, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- You have experience in the development and implementation of IT infrastructure systems and solutions as well as in the operation of IT infrastructure
- You are used to giving clear instructions
- You have Microsoft certifications that demonstrate your knowledge of Microsoft server products
- You are a person who is strategic and analytical in search of new challenges
- You can speak English fluently
Are you curious? Then apply simply with your CV!