Senior C#.NET Developer (m/f/d)
bis zu 81.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You have great interest in C#NET. Development?
Are you looking for a start-up atmosphere within the secure framework of a well-known company?
Then we have something for you!
Our client is a software developer that strives to make online shopping easier and more flexible with Smart Technologies and innovative minds. In an international environment with many perspectives, everyone can show their values and skills. Here, mistakes are allowed - you will only be compared with your ego from yesterday because sustainable and exceptional performance is generated through joint growth.
What is offered:
- You can work remotely for up to 50%
- Co-living options
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Agile working, based on Scrum, joint learning processes, and personal growth
- International and interdisciplinary teamwork
- Grow with us and give your input
- Fun, inspiring colleagues (m/f/d) and team events
This could be your tasks:
- You develop flexible and transparent payment processes and connect merchant and partner systems with the most popular platforms
- You ensure a simple yet optimal user experience - both for our merchants and for their customers
- You take care of secure, Europe-wide, and hassle-free options for authentication procedures and digital signatures
- You will help protect online shopping from fraud through AfterPay identification capabilities.
- You create smooth and user-friendly procedures to pay invoices via SEPA
- Plan, develop and test new applications and workflows
- You analyze what we need and document self-developed products
- You identify problems and are responsible for the high-quality development and the presentation of solutions
- You show pioneering spirit and search, evaluate and recommend innovative processes and ideas
What you bring to the table:
- You know C#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core
- You are confident to handle NoSQL
- You are familiar with digital or e-commerce - ideally with online payment processes in the field of direct debit
- You think agile and have a sense for software development and deployment
- Fluent communication in English in an international and intercultural team is no problem for you- Knowledge of German is a "nice to have", but not a "must-have".
Are you curious? Then apply easily and conveniently with your CV!