Network Architect (m/f/d) Connectivity
85.000 - 120.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You are living in Germany or a EU member state and are willing to move to Germany?
You experienced in the IT network environment?
Do you want to play a strategic role in shaping the IT network of a major telecommunications provider?
Then this is the right place for you!
As a leading provider, our client plays a key role in shaping the telecommunications of the business world and is one of the big players in the industry worldwide. With a wide variety of initiatives, the company has managed to implement Working World 4.0 and offer all employees the highest possible flexibility and development opportunities. Social commitment, diversity and employee satisfaction are firmly anchored in the corporate culture.
What's on offer:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work full remote in Germany
- Various, individually tailored, further training and promotion opportunities
- Capital-forming benefits, company pension scheme, etc.
- Active support to get involved socially outside the company
- Meal options and modern office space
This could be your tasks:
- Your main tasks include the definition of the strategic as well as operational architecture in the subject area of connectivity (LAN/WLAN, VPN, remote access).
- You develop a strategy for the continuous optimization and efficiency increase of the workspace
- You are responsible for the corresponding solution architecture and the client operating systems in the digital workplace and are involved in troubleshooting in escalation cases.
- You will also manage the external consultants and workplace partners.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies, preferably in the technological field
- Several years of professional experience in the field of connectivity and networks (VPN, LAN/WLAN, etc.)
- Ideally experience in cloud environments, e.g. with MS Azure
- Business Fluent in English and beginner german skills round off your profile
Are you curious? Then apply easily and conveniently with or without a resume!
There are still open questions? Then simply contact Nadine by phone or WhatsApp at: 015738307855.