Senior Web Developer (m/f/d)
bis zu 80.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
Do you want to contribute your expertise to an international employer?
Are you interested in innovative ideas in smart communication?
Then this is the right place for you!
Our client is an international IT company that has set itself the goal of optimizing value creation in customer communication through modern omnichannel platforms. As a leading provider, this company inspires its customers with innovative solutions.
What is offered:
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
- Lived values such as integrity, innovation, trust & respect
- Room for personal initiative, assumption of responsibility
- Company pension plan, accident insurance free of charge
- Job bike, job ticket, free parking spaces
- Employee discounts, discounted gym membership
These are your tasks:
- You will work independently in an agile team on the new and further development of sophisticated medium-sized and large products.
- You will develop a web-based application for the graphical editing of document templates based on the open standards XHTML, CSS, XPATH and XSLT.
- You work with native web technologies and established standards with plenty of room for creativity and your own solutions
- You actively participate in the agile development process - both in collaboration with the designers and product owners, as well as in the team during implementation and (unit) testing
- You provide information for our technical writers to create product documentation
- You participate in design and architecture (within the framework set by the system architecture)
What you bring with you:
- You have a successful degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- You have at least 3 years of experience in designing and implementing user-friendly applications based on open standards and modern web technologies (Typescript and HTML 5)
- You have good knowledge in the use of REST and XML technologies (e.g. XSD, XSLT, XPath)
- You already have experience in GIT, web security and ideally in cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- You are characterized by a high willingness to learn, technological curiosity and the ability to analyze complex technical contexts
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English, knowledge of German is desirable
Does that sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your resume!