Domain Architect (m/f/d)
65.000 - 80.000 EUR
Art der Anstellung:
You are ambitious, enthusiastic and want to be part of a successful company?
You appreciate transformation, agile working methods and innovation?
You know your strengths and are motivated to develop them further and exploit new potentials?
Then this is the place for you!
As a leading provider, our client plays a major role in shaping the telecommunications of the business world and is one of the big players in the industry worldwide. With a wide range of initiatives, the company has managed to implement Working World 4.0 and offer all employees the highest possible flexibility and development opportunities. Social commitment, diversity and employee satisfaction are firmly anchored in the corporate culture.
You now have the chance to become part of a unique programme for high potentials - within 18 months you can advance your department and broaden your horizons through cross-functional work. During this time, your commitment is needed: What do you want to do in the future? What does innovation mean to you? And how does it all fit together? Actively shape your workplace and create your future position during the programme!
What is offered:
- Permanent employment contract and 30 days of holiday
- A mentor from the Senior Leadership Team who will support you in your personal and professional development
- Full flexibility through 100% remote option and flexible working hours
- Private equipment with the latest digital communication tools and devices
- Discounted participation in sports courses and various health-related offers
- Capital-forming benefits and other models for retirement provision
- Acquire company shares through global share savings plans
- Meal allowances and free drinks
These are your tasks:
- The development, coordination, and documentation of the solution architecture at the interface between the requirements and the implementation by the development departments
- Ensuring the conceptual integrity of the architecture in the respective area of responsibility
- Optimization of existing processes and development of new solutions, e.g. as part of advising internal customers on the latest trends and opportunities within their domain(s)
What you bring with you:
- Detailed technical knowledge of architecture patterns, solution architecture and UML modelling
- Very good knowledge of analysis and design of complex IT systems
- High reliability, assertiveness and resilience in a dynamic environment
- Structured, responsible, and result oriented way of working with a high level of initiative
- Very good communication skills in fluent Business English and good German
- This position requires German residency
Does that sound interesting? Then simply apply with or without your CV!
There are still open questions? Then simply contact Valerie by phone or WhatsApp at: +49 17655047416.